Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Living Room

Since July, when I posted last, there has been a lot happening!

Our tenants in the shop stayed till the beginning of January and since then we have been very busy renovating, dreaming, ordering things, waiting, talking about our "project" and listening to the responses.

We have felt a very peaceful conviction that the time to move ahead with this now and have seen incredible miracles of provision in terms of resources, people willing to help, money and energy and ideas too.

So, we are approaching the final preparation stages before hopefully opening the doors on the 22 nd March ... Markus' birthday and hopefully another good reason to celebrate! There are many loose ends to tie and it feels as though we are lacking too much to make this realistic. But it has been exactly in this place of "not enough" that we have seen miracles. And I am looking forward to reporting more miracles soon.

I know this is only a tiny glimpse of all that could be said. But I have chosen the little over the not at all and as I give thanks to God for this too I pray that He multiplies it in all of our hearts. That the sharing I'd love to do, takes place even when I have little to offer.

Thanks for reading! As always, I love to hear your comments and feedback :)

No comments: